Sunday, October 22, 2006

Debut

This is my debut into the blog-life..... hence I have made the post as "Debut" ... I just want that name to stay for this posting, but you never know. Crazy things happen with web sites.... things what you do, not necessarily turn up the way you want. I am now thinking what will I do if this word "debut" follows me for whatever I write here.... damn if it happens.. . But I feel OK, coz of the confidence that I write codes which creates these stuff(things called as software). yeah I know its silly but all software engineers feel that they understand and can deal with stuff they havent remotely dealt with. Now take my case. Except for flicking pre-written codes I havent used "www" in my three years of work life. And see my confidence!!

I am already having second thoughts as to continue writing this blog and complete saying for what I originally started this. yeah..... I belong to the fraternity of geminians....Wonderfull creatures only if they could take timely decisions.

OK.. Enough. I have decided to take it to the next posting....May be my lazy ass just triumphed over my brains.. I have started feeling numb and shitty already!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter